Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Return to Sender

Your contradicting and feeble-minded attitude is not welcomed here. Your misery is your own and I will not accompany you. Take your negative and inconsiderate demeanor somewhere other than here. Keep all ties to ignorant opinions and arguments to yourself. That sense of entitlement and importance is an engagement I refuse to acknowledge. The type of craft you possess is not something I would like to practice for the pride that you carry is too much for my humbled heart.  Narcissistic in nature you are and so bitter you have become. I no longer find interest in what you think or say about me. I have allowed myself to waste too much time on focusing on your foolery. Having a sense of dignity is like fresh honey from a hive; so rich in flavor and delivers an everlasting great taste the moment it touches ones lips. But the path you are walking is like a flowerless thorn bush that is eating at the flesh anytime one shows an ounce of love, hope, or compassion. My aroma and your foul odor are like oil and water; night and day. We cannot exist in the same atmosphere. And though I want to hate everything there is about you, I feel as though that would give you too much satisfaction because then I would be lowering myself to your standards of living. So I wish you well on your journey and hope that one day you find peace within yourself and turn that negative energy and channel it to towards a more positive light. Even the darkness can be temporary.

No comments:

Post a Comment