Saturday, September 20, 2014

Big Brother

What have I done to you to make you hate me. When you see me you don't acknowledge my existence and you treat me now as if I am the worst person you know. I known for years you had an anger problem but I didn't let that cloud my judgment of you and look up to you. But yet I am still confused. When other females and friends make you upset and you clearly make that known, you still put in effort to talk to them later. Whether it's a few hours or a few days you still make an effort knowing the risk. So why do I get the cold shoulder? I did not cause the anger but was only ignorant to the fact you were angry and tried to talk to you. I did not mean to make things worse or cause you to say hurtful things such as you barely know me and leave you alone. It hurts but I dare not say a word or show it because then you win. Now I refuse to apologize for what I said because what I told you was true and I believe you knew that. I do not want to be sad anymore about it though I considered you like a big brother before Jason and everyone else came into the picture. Maybe I misunderstood and jumped the gun on our friendship which is why I no longer say much. You were one of the people that helped bring me out of my shell and I will always love and respect you for that so in turn I just hope and pray you get through whatever it is you are going through regardless of where our friendship lies. Jason and I will continue to be there for you at a distance because I know you are afraid of getting close to people, especially when you know they care about you. If it helps it was you who inspired me and Jason to read more and together. I won't say no more and I don't mean to prattle but I just wanted to be open about how I feel because I no longer want to stay in the shadows. God bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment