Friday, September 19, 2014
Depression?
Tears fall but I do not always know why. I really am not the most miserable person in the world or constantly think pessimistic but sometimes it is hard to stay positive when so many things in my life are confusing and frustrating to understand. I do not know anyone on this earth who is always positive no matter the situation. I would not say I am depressed but then again I could be in denial. I think the moment when we try to change is also the time when we are more likely to become depressed. This may be my moment. Is that your way of testing me God? If so, I am failing hard and really need some guidance. With school, relationships, career planning, and getting closer to you, I do not know if I can take on all this pressure Lord. But then again you did say you wouldn't give me anything I could not handle. I am ready for you to take the lead God and I will follow. Take these negative thoughts and problems away from me. This state of mind is not healthy for me and I need you to set me free.
Labels:
depression,
thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment