Monday, January 5, 2015

Not Hungry Enough

It is day two of my devoted fast and though I crave a bite of something sweet or processed I know I must continue this hunger. There is a higher calling for me to hunger for my Lord and Savior. I know I have not hungered enough of Your love. Lord please forgive me for nothing in this world should be craved more than You. No sweet and unnatural taste should satisfy my heart and soul. Only your grace and love for me. It will only be the third day tomorrow and I pray that within those hours of reading your word and fasting, I learn the deeper meaning to hunger for Your love. I want to be able to smell the aroma of Your righteousness and hunger for Your glory. Because You are my King and I am here to serve You!

No comments:

Post a Comment