Thursday, November 20, 2014

Dear John Doe

To whom it may concern,

I am a very distinct individual. If you want or feel the need to know anything about me then there is only one person you should be addressing. If another gives you information about me it would be wise of you to clarify with me what was said because only I know the whole truth to my story. Blind criticism is not needed when we are so technologically advanced that you could easily contact me. It is important to understand that a half-truth is a whole lie. You might want to even question, if that person is so quick to speak negatively of my name, then what makes you think you are immune to their jurisdiction? Yes Ignorance is the idea of not knowing but the moment you begin analyzing and making opinions on who and what you don't know then you have reached the concept of stupidity. I will not allow my name to be destroyed due to your lack of or refusal to respect and understand who I am. If you say I am not that important and you don't know or care to know the real me then why waste your precious and valuable time putting my name in your mouth. I am pretty sure you have greater things to worry about and I would hate for all that attention to be focused on my character and flaws. You safe energy and time by just asking me questions then generating your own analysis. This is not a complaint or ramble but then again I wouldn't expect someone who is on the other side of the fence to understand intent of this message.

Sincerely,

Kiara

No comments:

Post a Comment