Thursday, November 6, 2014
Defining My Purpose
Why am I here? What is this great purpose that God has set for me? What is his ultimate plan for me? How does my contribution fit into this chaotic society we have today? I must be here for a reason because I am able to see another day while there are others out there who may be more qualified to take my position that have already taken their last breath. Abraham, Jacob, David, and Moses all had a purpose and it was made clear to them. But what about me? What is it that you want from me? I have looked at all my talents and skills yet nothing seems to come close to a possible answer. Hear me Lord for I know not my purpose in life. There are times where I feel like I am useless and a waste of human flesh. What is so great about my life that you would allow me to see another sunrise? I am trying to be patient because I know that is what you want from me. But as I walk day by day this feeling of uncertainty comes over me. I do not want to feel as though I lack any significant value. Hopefully one day I will understand what my calling is. Maybe You have already shown me and I have been just looking in the wrong places. Until I come to that day where I understand what it is you see in me, I will continue to pray and write and try to live an honest life to where I may become the woman you created me to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment