Sunday, October 5, 2014

I Call to You

I call Your name because I trust no other higher order. I need You now more than ever. I need You Lord I need You now! Take away this burden and give me strength. Give me patience. No longer do I want to doubt my purpose and live this unhealthy lifestyle. You now have my full attention. I ask You to watch over my family, friends, and loved ones and continue to help them overcome their burdens. I hope they too find their own way to Your grace. Give them the strength they need to be able to successfully accomplish their goals in life.

Whatever my calling is I have to accept it. Loneliness may be what I feel now but I know it is time to depart. Comfortability will no longer limit me. I have to separate my wants from what You need in me. Take me in your arms because it is there where I feel safe. Please give me a sign of what the next step is that You have for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment