Monday, October 27, 2014
Ocean Tides
Here I find peace. The meditating sounds of this large body of water calms me. The sun starts to set and waves start to illuminate. Yes here is where I find peace. Tides hitting the sand; no two waves are the same. Yet with this irregular cycle I find comfort. Wind is blowing swiftly through my hair while easing my conscious. This is my time of uninterrupted reflection on my life. As I continue gazing at the ocean, strength and power come over me. My mind goes beyond all worries, problems, or doubts. Chaos in this world of mine ceases to exist in this current state of mind. Embedding my toes in the sand I begin to spread my arms and reach for the heavens. I wish this sense of freedom was more than just temporary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment