Monday, October 6, 2014
Unexplained Happiness
I went to bed with anger consuming me, but for some reason, I woke up today with a positive attitude. I don't know why and even when I try to think of a reason, I fail to find one. Family, friends, and significant others were on my mind in a sense that I missed their physical presence. I want to see their faces and being able to have a meaningful conversation. Their laughter and humor eases me. I feel so disconnected from them so often being away at school. Maybe they feel the same, maybe they don't. But I would rather just take in and enjoy this moment. It hasn't happened much recently so I should enjoy it while it lasts. Now I am sitting here completely assignments ahead of schedule, planning for my future, and care to hold no grudges against anyone anymore. Now how can one thought have such an impact? As confusing at it is to me I will not complain. I am appreciating the fact that I have people who have done so much for me today without actually doing anything. Tonight when I pray to the Lord, I will thank him once again for all he has done for me, but this time there will be a little more happiness inside of me.
Labels:
family,
friends,
happiness,
unexplainable
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment